Throughout the Winter months, members have the opportunity to play for the Canada Cup in our Winter League:
Click HERE to enter score
- £5 Entry to be paid at proshop
- There will be separate stableford sweepstakes run each Saturday and Sunday through the Winter months (excluding Turkey Trot), with the best 4 stableford scores counting towards each player's overall Winter League score.
- An adjusted "Winter Handicap" system is in place.
- Starting Handicap is your WHS handicap Index rounded to nearest whole number
- Players scoring 39/40 points will reduce their winter playing handicap by 1 stoke, 41/42 points by 2 strokes, 43/44 points by 3 strokes and so on .(This will not affect you WHS handicap)
- Revised winter handicaps will be published each week - players must check their winter handicap prior to play starting and enter their score on that basis.
- In the event that not all holes are available to play due to adverse conditions, a score of nett par (2 points) will be recorded for each unavailable hole, minus 1 point from the player's overall score if 3 of more holes unavailable.
- Scores should to be entered through the special website details, as provided (Click HERE to enter score) . Information will be available in the clubhouse too.
- Winter League Final's are 12/13th March. A 5th and final score from that weekend will be added to the 4 best rounds from the winter to determine the winner. There will be special joker holes, offering additional points during the Final round - more details to be released nearer the time.